Sunday, March 13, 2016

Day 23: Subject Actually Leaves the House

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I put on my big girl clothes and leave the house.  Today's post *now with real clothes* is brought to you by Voices Of Hope and the Middlesex Concert Band.

 Liz, Greg, Me, Ed, April, and Robert

VOH was invited to come sing six numbers with the Middlesex Concert Band for their Songs of the Silver Screen show.  Above you see those of us who got tapped to sing with the band.

So many tongues.

 I had a great time with everyone, but, of course, as soon as it was over I returned to my natural state.

Goodbye, makeup.  Hello, pajamas!

And, for those of you who would like to see it, here's a clip from the rehearsal immediately prior to the show.  Yes, I put shoes on for the actual show.  But only under protest.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment