Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Day 13: Subject With Her Son

There's been a lot of Charlotte on here, so I felt the need to add some Elliot.  The problem is that it's hard to get him to hold still for a photo with me, so these are random shots from the not too distant past when I caught him being stationary...

This summer, for instance, Elliot took some time out of his busy day to tell me the latest, greatest, most super cool thing he had seen on the internet.  If I recall correctly, it had something to do with Minecraft.

A dude explains.

Then there was the day Charlotte started taking pictures with me, and peer pressure finally got to him.

Sometimes we all have to do things we don't want to,
in order to one-up our sister. 

Last, but not least, we have the work day when he decided he just *couldn't* anymore, and that the only alternative was to enthrone himself on my lap.  Snuggles seemed to revive him somewhat, but it was touch and go there for a bit.

When you just can't even.

No comments:

Post a Comment