Friday, March 11, 2016

Day 21: Subject Offers Up a Yawn for Doris

My cousin Doris requested that I post some pictures from that super flattering angle known as "low enough that you suddenly have double, or even triple chins."

I confess that I might not actually be that brave yet.  Y'all, the triple chin angle is real.  It lurks in the shadows about 15 degrees below your face, and it waits to strike.  I will, of course, have to post those pictures some day.  What good is acceptance if it does not involve acceptance of yourself from every angle, including 15 degrees down? 

Still, that day has not come yet.  Soon, perhaps.  But not yet.

However, in honor of the spirit (if not the letter) of the request, I am offering up this series of mighty yawn photos.  Please enjoy. 

 Yawn incoming.  I do a prepare.

It begins.  The gentle swell is pleasing.

A full bodied yawn.

Oh noes.  This might be getting out of hand.

The yawn is COMING FOR YOU!!!  TAKE COVER!!!

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment