Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Day 59: Pics. It Happened.

While scrolling through all my pictures, trying to select shots for the posts I've been making, it occurred to me that maybe I ought to share some of the eighty-gazillion pictures I took on our trip.

Despite all the pictures I took, I still don't have pictures of EVERYTHING.  What can I say?  Sometimes I was too involved in having fun to remember to get out my phone.

If you hate vacation pictures, by all means, skip this post.

If I stayed with you: Maggie, Pete, Alex, Casey, Allison, Jon, Harsh, Breeden, Brown, Brooke, Nora, Becky, Donna, Mike, Annabelle, Sydney, Gina, Emmeline, Beth, Andrew, Jackson, Olivia, and Ma-maw, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

For everyone else... here we go!

Hadn't seen Kate since her WEDDING!

 

So, apparently I was fascinated by Maggie and Pete's Bathroom.  I dunno, man.  I just go with what I feel.





Didn't get a picture of Jon, but Allison posed with us while we waited to go into Philly.


 The Please Touch Museum was epic.  The children would like to live there.


Elliot finally got to see Sojourner.  

Predictably, he did not have any need to read the information cards.


Charlotte got to fly a plane.

Sort of.

Apparently she was headed to Nicaragua in it.
 Harsh got first hand experience of what it was like taking kids to a place like the Smithsonian.  
He may, or may not, have recovered yet.



Charlotte kept stealing people's dry erase boards and leaving notes no one (including herself) could entirely understand.  This one has something to do with some money she found, and her plans to keep it safe from all the potential thieves in the world.  


The Children's Museum in VA had an old carousel, that you push by hand.  





Also, the kids really liked boating on Breeden's pond, but only if they got to row, and steer me into the bushes.


BEHOLD, THE OTTER DOME!!!!  TWO CHILDREN ENTER, EVERYONE LEAVES CAUSE IT GETS REALLY LOUD!



I can neither confirm nor deny that Elliot got eaten by a shark in Greensboro.













I have NO PICTURES of Nora and Becky, or of my brunch with Erin!!!
Bad Jessica.  No cookie.
 
Saw Donna, partially drowned the kids. 




Just a grocery store.  But aren't Elliot and Charlotte cute?















Gina and Em have a gorgeous home.

 
Yeah.  I couldn't resist this sign.


 


Charlotte would leave me for Aunt Beth.

I swear I am not exaggerating.











Seriously.  In a heartbeat.



 






We saw Nana Been, and Ma-maw, who is doing really well.



I redyed my hair.


There are tons more.  Seriously.  If you happen to LOVE vacation pictures let me know personally, and I'll show you sometime.  Otherwise, I think I've put you all through enough.












No comments:

Post a Comment