Sunday, February 21, 2016

Day 4: Subject Cannot Adult Today

I should really be working.  I mean, I have so many things I do that fall under the category of "work", and I'm never caught up on all of it.  It's a 100% guarantee that there is something important that I should be spending my time on at any given moment.  With that as a preface, you might expect that today I will offer you an action shot.

You would be wrong.


I call this one Subject Staring Off Into Space.  Why am I staring off into space?  Well... you know...

Reasons.


I could have a whole series of photos and hang them in art galleries across the world.  And people would be like "Hey, you wanna go see that new Woodard exhibit?" and their friends would be like "What new Woodard exhibit?"

"Oh, you know, the one where it's this one chick staring off into space.  It's called Subject Cannot Adult Today."

1 comment: