Monday, February 29, 2016

Days 9, 10, and 11: Subject Was Busy Partying.

Okay, so, I wasn't actually partying all three days.  But let's just say that there was a day of set-up, a day of actual party, and a day of recovery. 

It takes a lot of time to have fun.

Here, though, are some images of me from the past few days:


My friend took a bunch of pictures of me, and Google helpfully turned them into a gif!  This is apparently what I look like when I'm letting someone photograph me, and then I get distracted by a baby.

This, by the way, is my favorite still from that set.

There's more!  Perhaps you've heard of jello wrestling.  Well, at my party we had jello THUMB wrestling.  I was the undisputed champion, with four bouts and no losses. 

I'm on the right.  This is my victory handshake.

Tragically, jello thumb wrestling has some unintended, long term consequences.

Behold.  I am a smurf.

Last, but not least, I offer you an actual video!!!  It goes to slow motion right before the flames happen, so don't do what I did, and think "huh, did my internet die?"  Also, please be advised it is NSFW, due to the fact that I swear very loudly at the beginning.

I'M ON FIRE!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment