Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day 42: Fiddler Part Two

Okay, okay, okay, so, now that I've said what I wanted to say, here are the pictures! 




Before tech week, we sang on the radio!  Here's Dana (our director) live on air.
 






 My girls!




First time on stage at North Shore, and Casey can barely contain her excitement.





Sitzprobe.
 






Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match...

Coffee, another coffee, and iced tea.  How we get through tech.




Friday night before the show.  Tired?  Who's tired?  Not me!
I might, however, be a flagrant liar.
 





Mascara.  AKA the tell-tale tear tracker.

My besties hanging with my hubby.
 




 And who does Mama teach, to mend and tend and fix?






Disapproving Tzeitel.
 
Here is yet another fine example of the facial origami I make.





Hodel and Chava, with Peppercorn in the back.

Asking Mama a question.






Oh, thank you, Papa.
 
My stage hubby.  Apparently I'm part of a harem now.





Throttled by Fruma Sarah.






Showing off my dress.

Such scandalous dancing.

Fiddler on the Roof.





No comments:

Post a Comment